How do i reserve a study room?
On the university website, go to the library home page, and scroll down to the "Services" heading, and then choose "Reserve a Study Room". Once you do that, another page will open up that displays the hours of availablity of the study room in Green. Click the hours that you want, and then follow the directions on the screen. I've noted the policies of the study room below.
Blakley Library Group Study Room Policy
- Users must provide their name, student ID number, and the times they intend to use the room.
- When not reserved, the group study room may be used on a first-come, first-serve basis. Users must vacate the room upon request by the library staff or for those having reservations.
- Only active University of Dallas students, staff, and faculty may use the group study room.
- Food is absolutely prohibited.
- The maximum occupancy for the group study room is eight people.
- Disruptive behavior may result in a suspension of use privileges for the group study room.
- The library is not responsible for any personal property left unattended in the group study room.
- Check-in at the circulation desk and they will open the room for you.